Spring Athletic Parent Informational Meeting
If you have a student that plans to participate in a spring sport, track and field, tennis, girls’ golf or soccer, we would like to invite you to watch this virtural informational parent meeting.
Activities Director, Andy Umthun, will provide information related to student eligibility, athletic physical submission, our athletic trainer and the role of each staff member in the activities office. Spring coaches will be reaching out to parents as well with information specific to their program. The slide show presented in the video can be found by clicking here.
To date, parent meetings are set for the following dates, times and locations with spring coaching staffs.
- Girls’ Golf: March 9 @ 6:00pm in the AHS commons
- Boys’ Soccer: March 4 @ 6:00pm in the AHS commons
- Girls’ Soccer: March 10 @ 6:00pm in the AHS commons
- Boys’ Tennis: March 1 @ 6:30pm in the AHS commons
- Girls’ Tennis: February 23 @ 7:00pm in the AHS commons
- Boys’ Track and Field: February 23 @ 6:00pm in the AHS commons
- Girls’ Track and Field: Virtual Parent Meeting to be sent out February 25
If you have questions after watching the video, you may reach out to your student’s coach via email or you may call the activities office at (515)963-4335. Coach contact information can be found by clicking here.
Mr. Andy Umthun, Activities Director