Welcome to Hawk Soccer
The Ankeny High School Boys Soccer program is a Spring season sport that begins in March and can continue through May to early June with the State Tournament. As a whole, AHS Boys Soccer is a historically successful program. The program not only focuses on guiding the development of young individuals to successful adults, but also expanding the knowledge and understanding of soccer and how all parts of the team are a necessity.
4 Pillars of Soccer
- Technical: Ball Mastery
- Tactical: Understanding the Game
- Physical: Speed, Agility, and Power
- Mental: Focus and Competitive Drive
Open Gyms are held during the off-season typically starting in early December and going through early March when the season begins. These are optional sessions, where we play small sided games indoors. These are perfect for working on technical abilities and staying fit during the off-season.
Open Gyms are held on:
- Thursdays from 8:30-10:00 pm
- Sundays from 1:30-3:00 pm
- Twitter: AHS_HawkSoccer
- Instagram: AHS_HawkSoccer
- Remind (team and parent notifications): Text @asoccer07 to 81010 or download the Remind app and use class code @asoccer07
- To give anything less than your best is a shame. At the end of every day, ask yourself if you were successful in putting your best foot forward in everything you did. No matter the answer, wake up the next day and prepare to give it another go!